NOW IS THE TIME TO EXCITE AND ENCOURAGE OUR YOUTH TO EXPRESS THEIR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS THROUGH POETRY.
WINNERS WILL APPEAR IN PRINTED BOOKLET!
- All entries must be typed and titled.
- Include name, address, age and school grade of participant on the back of the entry.
- All entries become property of National Garden Clubs, Inc.
- Poems do not have to rhyme.
- Poems may be traditional verse, acrostics, verse, cinquains, diamond poems or Haiku.
- Entries to YOUR State Youth Chairman by your state deadline.
- State Winning Entries to Regional Chairman.
- Regional Winners to National Chairman.
NATIONAL AWARD: First Place in each grade in each division will receive a certificate of Commendation.
State - December 15th
Regional - January 1st
National - February 1st
(must be 1st place winners to move up from District to State to Regional to National)